Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Recycle Your Old Blue Jeans

I created this one by using a recycled blue jean mini skirt.
This one is Teal ribbon and ruffle with white stars.  I think I'm going to add some sparkle to it.

Hi again!!  I have been busy with all kinds of stuff but I am taking a little time to show you all what I have made recently....Blue Jean aprons!!!  I saw a video online about making these aprons with old bluejeans and I tried my hand at it.  It was so fun!!  Here are photo's of the the two I made, I'm working on a few more.  I will be having a class at the local Hobby Lobby at the end of the month on how to make them. They are absolutely NO SEW!!!  I use a regular hot glue gun with glue sticks that are formulated for use on fabric!  You can find these glue sticks at Hobby Lobby, they are very reasonably priced.  I will be instructing a different artsy crafty class at the local Hobby Lobby on the 4th Tuesday of every month!  Love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment