Wednesday, October 1, 2014

PERSONALIZED PARTY LOOT BAGS

Personalized Festive Party Loot Bags!
Here are pictured only a few of the Party Loot Bags I hand painted for our little grandniece, Sophia,  for her very first birthday party.  She turned just 1 year old!!!  The theme was "Paint Party" and it was loads of fun for the kiddos, with many painting and crafting activities!!
These canvas bags were fun to design and paint.  My niece ordered these online, but I believe Hobby Lobby carries similar canvas bags.
I used dimensional glitter fabric paints from Tulip, and just free handed the graphics.  I cut to size a thin square of cardboard and slid it inside each bag before painting to provide a rigid and stable surface behind the canvas to paint on, the cardboard also protected the back side of the bag from any paint that might have seeped through the front side.  I allowed plenty of time for them to dry thoroughly.
They are nice and roomy and hold a lot of candy and party favors making them really ideal for personalized  Party Loot Bags!

No comments:

Post a Comment