Monday, February 11, 2013

VALENTINE CARD


Making Valentine cards today.  I love using Recollections packaged blank cards with envelopes, they come in many wonderful colors!!  
Those heart shaped paper doilies are so perfect for Valentine projects, the only problem is gluing them down with the bulk and mess of liquid glue, so, instead I ran it through the Xyron machine, to make it like a sticker, just peel and stick. Love it, but my Xyron is sooooo old!  I need a new one.
I also made a rose with ribbon and glued a sparklie in the center, and also added some Diamond mesh wrap roll sparkle rhinestone ribbon on the bottom and on the upper right hand side of the card.  You can find this awesome ribbon at floral supply places, or, you can Google it and find it online.  It is very versatile, flexible and can be cut into any shape.  I highly recommend this product, I just love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment